AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Dhukka you are absolutely right, there is nothing certain about...

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Dhukka you are absolutely right, there is nothing certain about this Co. nor its plans, in fact about life itself.

In fact the only certainty I've found hereabouts is that there will always be at least one NON HOLDER WHO CLAIMS TO HAVE NO SENTIMENT about this stock who perpetually posts negatively talking down a story he appears to have no reason to be interested in. Or for that matter nothing of value to add that any owner/follower of the stock hasn't already asked himself/herself a dozen times.

So yes, other than that there is no certainty.

Thanks. Hope you're getting paid for all the valuable time you expend on your "non" views.

Such a pity, your post started out so well and then just degenerated into drivel.

I'm sure most people recognize that there is nothing certain about POH's prospects and I wouldn't feel the need to point out that uncertainty if it weren't for those continually posting that it is a certainty.

Here's an question for you, if you agree with me and know there is uncertainty, why don't you challenge those that assert that POH's funding issues are definitely behind it and that POH will definitely be cash flow positive in the short term? I don't, I don't know if AOD will be a success as defined by dougal or not. I'm skeptical but far from certain. However, other profess to know the future, which is the more unreasonable claim?

There seems to be an odd idea held by some, that you need to be a shareholder to have an opinion on a stock. If I owned a BMW and you didn't, I wouldn't want to preclude you from having an opinion on BMW's. In fact if I were the least bit objective, I'd probably like to hear what you said, especially if you had owned a BMW in the past.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $408 154.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 90794613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 54998583 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.