AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

the positive side if elixia launch ?fails?, page-20

1. 5,322 Posts.
    "There seems to be an odd idea held by some, that you need to be a shareholder to have an opinion on a stock. If I owned a BMW and you didn't, I wouldn't want to preclude you from having an opinion on BMW's. In fact if I were the least bit objective, I'd probably like to hear what you said, especially if you had owned a BMW in the past. "

I would reckon that if you own a BMW and drive it everyday- your opinion is likely to based on greater knowledge and first hand experience than someone who does not own one and simply watches them drive by...............past ownership also leaves your view outdated given improvements in new model releases.

Dhukka I have no problem with your postings- however your negative views on POH are just your views looking in from the outside. Have you ever spent time with POH management and listened to their plans and their passion for TPM? Plenty of shareholders posting on this thread have visited POH and spent hours with management. They Own a BMW and know it inside and out......I therefore ascribe greater credibility to their postings than somebody with no skin in the game and no first hand ownership of the current "BMW" model range.

KC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $408 154.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 90794613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 54998583 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.