AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

the positive side if elixia launch ?fails?, page-7

1. 5,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    The launch of the new Elixia range and the cellulite cream is not a blind shot in the dark, hoping ever so intently that it all turns out well.

Surely, over the past months the coy has been examining the data from the Elixia test marketing program to find its strengths and its weaknesses. They have undoubtedly been running focus groups we know nothing about. Things like scent, packaging, product naming and such have all been refined.

The coy surely have been talking to major distributors in Australia, assessing market size and potential penetration based on what retailers tell them - and the coy have the size of the advance orders to go by as well. At this point in time, all this is well known out in Clayton, to be sure.

As for the markets outside Australia, there too, the company has been engaged in competitive discussions with several potential partners - all keen to play a part. It is a given that the company will be reviewing all marketing/partnership proposals to determine the best, most able, committed, strong partners, and here too, no one will be flying blind. The company will be engaging with folks who know their markets and how to succeed in them. to be sure.

Talk of the cellulite cream launch failing thus seems way off base, despite the truism that in life, nothing is certain but death, taxes and feminine vanity.

If this launch were a failure, we'd know of it already because the launch would be off, cancelled and done with. In fact, the license option with Calzada would never have been exercised if the company had determined that the stuff didn't work. The rest is marketing.

They know it works, they know how to team up with the best, they know how to gain market savvy, and there isn't any real chance of failure at this point in time.

As for the rest of the Elixia range, there too, I think lessons have been learnt. I'm not expecting disappointment.

I think we have a goer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $408 154.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 90794613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 54998583 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.