IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

The posts lately...

1. 27 Posts.
    1. To all of you who think IOT group does not have a 100% working drone
    -We've heard your argument, assume you are right, and wait for it. If it was 100% it would be on a shelf somewhere for you to buy. Assume everyone else doesn't care, or still wants to buy shares believing that it is somewhere between 1-99% working. When you say I want to see a working drone NOW!!, you sound like a child. If the risk is too great for you; understood, good luck with your next venture

2. If you are upset about something IOT stated, and since amended or changed...
    -From this point on, tell yourself that what IOT says is subject to change, and does not have to be written in stone. If this is a deal-breaker for you, Don't buy. Assume that the rest of the shareholders don't have this as a deal-breaker. If you feel like there is only a straight road to a destination, then, the turns and bends of the IOT journey is not for you.

3. If you feel because you are a shareholder, you are entitled to vent your frustration at the SP...
    -Fine, go ahead, but speak on facts!!, don't start spewing your speculations, and negative opinions. They don't help you, or the share price. There is a difference between constructive criticism of IOT/ROAMe and simply sharing your dislike, or opinion. When you share the same dislike or negative opinion repeatedly, you have entered the realm of down ramping.

4.If you are NOT a shareholder, but rather a HC hero here to protect people...
    - DYOR is thrown around for a reason. Assume people have done their own research, or knowingly have done no research at all but are here all the same. You can debate, you can question, but stop with the 'altruism' telling yourself you don't want people getting screwed. Nobody wants to get screwed in any stock. you live and you learn, and we all know there are risks involved. you can say I told you so later...

5. To the posters who have shown their dislike, distrust, and consistent antagonism of IOT...
    -What are you still doing here?????, we all know you don't like this company or product, or at the very least don't trust it. We know because in every post, there is nothing ever positive. Okay, we get it, thanks for sharing. Why do you still continue to post? I am a holder, I have my share of criticisms, and even skepticism. When I do share these thoughts, I do so in a manner where I am asking questions to fellow traders in the hopes that they might have ideas, knowledge, or opinions that answer questions. We don't need people making negative statements for the sake of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.