IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

The posts lately..., page-18

1. 1,243 Posts.
    It's been blatantly obvious to those watching this stock from the outside that the business progress was not matching SP/MC... Yet the "in loves" on HC were making all sorts of claims about 20c soon... I'll sell you some of my shares at one dollar... 10c is bargain basement prices... Etc etc.

Anyone who has bought shares in IOT since the 5th of May is in the red... That's over two months of buying... Yet as I mentioned about a month or so ago there were 1 billion shares sold below this price point... And there had not been enough volume to clean this volume out...

Obviously no one wants to see anyone lose money but this company needs to start kicking some goals in terms of dollars otherwise this will be somewhere between 5.5 and 6.5c... And then many will be needing a 100% increase in price to break even...

These announcements of "indicative orders" need to be confirmed very soon... If they have made decent pre sales this should be represented in the quarterly... However raising $11 million at 7c makes me question how strong the pre sales have been.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.