CVN 4.88% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Ya: Everyone has a different timeline of interest between HC...

1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Ya: Everyone has a different timeline of interest between HC post and rig spud. Gotta's advent calander is fine by me as my own interest was raised the day the rig contract was announced. After all, when the NTP does move from Darwin it will be for STO's 4 well campaign. Mobilisation to Corvus 2 is just another progressive step towards spud of D2.
     Incidentally, yesterday saw the Maersk Mariner hanging around the NTP for a while and this morning(about 30 minutes ago)  the Bhagwan K (port tender) appears to have just left the NTP. Of course it could be to do with the rigs 5 year overhaul prior to mobilisation or that could be complete and the rig is preparing for the move.  The two Maersks are due to attend on the DD1 from March when it goes on contract with Chevron for its Gorgon campaign which suggests to me that there is a small window for one of them, possibly the Mariner, to do the move to Corvus with the NTP. Time will tell on that but regardless of which AHTS is contracted by STO for the move, mobilisation of the NTP for its four well programme is getting very close. Cheers!

Last edited by Justlocal: Got the name wrong. It was the Mariner hanging around the NTP yesterday not the Master. 11/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $353.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.3¢ 19.5¢ $194.1K 985.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 903500 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 427080 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.