THB 3.23% 3.0¢ thunderbird resources limited

ORION- I agree..Below is the jULY Quarterly milestones this...

1. 2,180 Posts.
    ORION- I agree..

Below is the jULY Quarterly milestones this year...I notice they have submitted their application for mining license3 months ago so an update on that would be helpful in current quarter- my question is where is the Maiden resource that was due out?? perhaps that is close to being released
    Nothing wrong with the copper grades and close to surface so low cost stripping....they also mentioned that a feasibilty would be on the cards also so when is that happening??? Still lots of news due to come out so i wouldn't be selling at these prices - could get back to 3-4c in coming months

Fundraising completed through an underwritten non renounceable entitlement issue of 446,373,854 options at an issue price of 1 cent each to raise approximately $4.464 million before costs.
    ?? The Company is now fully funded.
    ?? A study aimed at reviewing the extensive drilling, geology and geophysical database generated at the Company's KM Project over the last 12 months was successfully completed.
    ?? A number of high priority drill targets have been identified.
    ??The application for the mining license at the Company’s KM project has commenced.
    ?? A ground magnetic survey was completed on the Company’s Daltiin Ovor Gold Project. A soil geochemistry programme has now commenced.
    ?? A number of management changes including the appointment of Joe Burke as Chief Executive Officer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $5.543M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $5.39K 176.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51456 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 26000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.