THB 0.00% 3.0¢ thunderbird resources limited

DC Traders will be around as long as there is an opportunity-...

1. 2,180 Posts.
    DC Traders will be around as long as there is an opportunity- especially as a 2c stock as the leverage is great. i AGREE WITH YOUR SENTIMENT

Traders love stocks will good volatility and volume and it really looks like there is a lot of accumulation going on at the moment between 2.2c and 2.4c

When she moves it will be lightening ...so thats why im sitting put and slowly accumulation between these levels. i now hold over a million of these as in 2 years time i would expect around 10c share or 500% return

When they announce their JORC it will fly on current grades- seen it before with other juniors

VOR have had some good strikes and i would expect the next drilling round which is due to commence this quarter will probably enhance this.

VOYAGER HAS GOOD GROUND (Tenements) from what we can see - not to mention there seems to be plenty of silver down there also. People need to hold and wait- think this coming week it should break 2.4c as this is what is needed 2.4c is strong resistance

cheers MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.543M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 807 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 4445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.05am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.