CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

the potential, page-4

1. 23,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    ...and indeed the USD rally is tapering off as ill-winds are slowly blowing away...by the way from the sound of things the EU is joining the bandwagon to print money to save the EU, and as I said they will do everything to save the union,...but at the expense of fiat money...as more major currencies debase walla so goes the price of precious metals. Silver is about 50c away from the recent USD silver price high reached before the Korean incident (i won't use farce this time) and hope we can see this reached or surpass early next week...

I believe we will see a Santa rally and CCU closing higher today is a good sign although we would need more volume. It would take a bit more time before confidence builds up again and the masses believing that commodities have more to run. If there is any comfort, Jim Rogers is saying a US$2k gold is very possible and Dan Denning of the Daily Reckoning reckons a $6k gold price is plausible. For me, if I have to be in equities, I would have exposure to commodities namely gold, silver, copper and tin. And no banks! The beauty about smallcap commodities is that there is no profit to disappoint and until they commence production, no production figures to dosappoint either...
    it is their progression to the objective that moves their share price..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.