MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

the pound

1. 1,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129

- promised the kids ages ago to replace the last pooch, may she r.i.p , and finally made it to the local pound this arvo......
    After much thoughtful observation, debate and deliberation.......they solemnly chose the pig ugliest most unloved looking mongrel one could ever hope to lay eyes on! The helpful soul running the show said he was only blind in one eye......and that the chip on his shoulder might indeed dissipate with time........and please ignore the fact that his he's trying to pee on your leg as we speak.....

Anyway, after we heard the saga about the backyard castration that went horribly wrong we were only too willing to show this poor mistreated creature some sympathy which had so obviously been missing in his life to this point.......then he bit me the bastard!

Well, I put that down to his current circumstances and let myself be overruled by childish enthusiasm......just look at his cute eyepatch Daddy!

So I dutifully paid for his necessary immunisations, std shots and some really expensive cream to clear up that mysterious ailment on his you know what.....and we placed,lovingly, the poor creature into the car.......it was then that his regurgitation skills became obvious......Mein Gott! Can you remember the smell of dog vomit .....everywhere!!!

Well, bless his soul, poochy did a damn fine job of chewing out the best work of German upholsters finest on the way home......as well as again soiling the carpet and biting my youngest on the ear - cheeky bugger that he is.....

Well, we made it home after this eventful ride and it was only then that I recalled the plea from the pound to not let him get run over by a road train.....AGAIN!!!!! I really didn't understand at the time.

Anyway, after killing five of the neighbours chooks , ripping apart my favourite chair and soiling the fresh laundry basket, little Prosper has maybe settled down to sleep.......but from where I'm standing ....that chip on his shoulder ain't getting any smaller!

Possibly a true story....Ort

On a real note.....the Dr is on fire, and all the possible eventualities that people following Meo have deemed to be possible ......look like happening!
    Class operators at the helm.....
    Ts possibly in the bag depending Hs1 results....which, if one listens, are also possibly in the bag..
    Seruway a deal that will be remembered....
    Thailand on the horizon-
    Breakwater is a very marketable asset.....
    Etc...etc

And all this after we forget about the saga of Wa360p.......then the Banambu tease that never eventuated......
    ......and for final measure the possibility of that welcome free kick, twenty out and dead in front, From that St Kilda type well......Ananke...who remains vague and slightly lost ......

But now things are getting serious, just that the new puppy didn't notice!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.