SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

The Power behind ISX's Extreme Growth Phase

1. 1,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4421

The Power behind ISX’s “Extreme Growth Phase”

I wanted to start a new discussion on the above statement which was the first dot point under highlights in the “Break Even Run Rate Achieved” on 14/05/19.

This statement got me thinking about why this is happening now and what is actually driving it as I believe this is very important for investors and those researching this company.

The power behind ISX is, I believe, its patented KYC process which has allowed John Karantzis and his management team to instigate a brilliant strategy around KYC/KYB to take advantage of growing concerns worldwide particularly by Govt but also business and consumers about online fraud and AML issues. They have created a one stop shop for merchants to conduct business online safely with one big advantage. The ability to onboard customers in as little as 5 minutes means these merchants are now converting more customers than they were before at the onboarding process by a substantial margin. This in turn must mean that ISX merchants themselves are also growing and that could be extreme growth for them IMO. With these merchants growing transactions going through ISX’s platform it means ISX must also be increasing transactional value exponentially, so we have the perfect storm scenario hence the “enters Extreme Growth Phase” statement. Every new merchant would mean ever increasing transactions.

Now imagine how easy it is for the sales team with onboarded merchants showing this type of growth.

And here is where today’s announcement about “larger more complex businesses” is intriguing. By concentrating on getting it right with their merchants ISX now has the data to show larger organisations what its patented KYC/KYB is doing to grow merchant’s business. A win win positive feedback loop all built around patented KYC/KYB and implemented brilliantly. The real power behind ISX for me.

These are my thoughts. I am looking forward to the next chapter in this very well run little ozzy battler.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.