TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

The power of Tesla Model S P85D, page-5

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Well if tesla has his way he will inspire more than half the cars in the world to be electric that's around 1 billion cars I for one will be buying one when they hit Australia. So let's say for an example if 10 kg of graphite used for every car over let's say over a period of 20 years that's half a billion kgs of graphite or half a million tonnes of graphite so at 100 kgs per car well that's 5 million tonnes of graphite per year that's 5 times the amount now sold world wide just for cars he also want 2 billion solar cell batteries world wide to end all fossil fuel use a far stretch but possible with the will of the world. I say go Elon what a legend more people like this is needed in this world. So you do the maths either Elon will try and be knocked off or if he succeeds well graphite use may well be in excess of 20 or 50 times what it is now in a short period of time. Gee I wonder who's got a lot of graphite cause in all realistic terms alternative power will be the way of the future or our children will not have one. Well done triton and team and let's not forget Brad what an Aussie champ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.