MTL 0.00% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

Another day at the end of another week that saw the end of...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Another day at the end of another week that saw the end of another month. I don't need to be writing this but I think it important to say a few things. CAD has a large number of shareholders who have this stock as part of there portfolio. Most I suspect have it as the gamble, high odds, spec, just maybe and if it goes.... I'm set for retirement! Others could have given it all they have, have everything crossed and stand to loose much more than the money they've put in. Unlike other shares at higher values you just don't sell at 5, 10 or 15% loss at the click of a button.
    If you write something on here out of frustration you have the potential to hurt yourself (if you still hold) as well as many others. If you don't think that's true you are naive. If you sell your CAD shares you have made your decision based on your judgement and.... you are out! To send a message and ask others to discuss after you've sold is wrong and most would find it offensive.
    We are not yet one month from the last announcement dated 5/5/17 go back and read it carefully! Some have accused management of being old school and said they need to get their act together. Well, the great thing about the stock market is...... it's like a big store where you get to buy all sorts of investments! You get to choose! They are all quite different and come in all shapes and sizes! You get to choose which one you want! Unfortunately none come with a written guarentee. You can't bring it back and it's foolish to complain after you've thrown it out because it only reveals your poor judgement in the first place. If the stock does turn out to be a winner you look even more foolish. I'm afraid, in this game if you stuff (yes you!) it's best to just sneek out the back door, move on and say nothing. To be completely honest I'm sick of all of the so called sophisticated investors who make several wrong decisions and then make it there lifes work visiting forrums on stocks they don't hold just to bag them out! It's like most of life what I've seen in this long life, The guy who talks himself up can't actually do the job! It's the quiet ones who get the job done. For me I'm sorry but in this case less is more. I don't want a nothing announcement. Keith, keep bloody working on it! Get it done! When you have things sorted, send me a message then!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.829K 1.800M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 36533967 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 63311943 66
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.