PAR 0.00% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

'Paul R. once said to me (well ok it wasn't on a one to one...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100

'Paul R. once said to me (well ok it wasn't on a one to one basis, he said it to the room)...these dogs that are having PPS are now acting like puppies, they are bouncing up and down, they have more energy, they are like NEW DOGS.'

Hey Mozz, I have heard this many times before and I now feel like I have my own 74 year old puppy at home.

He has MND, so he continues to lose strength and abilities, and my observations may be subjective and influenced by wishful thinking, but I have commented to people that he seems often tired, but somehow 20 years younger - more cheerful and alert. Foot tapping to music again. His skin changed somehow. My sister and niece have said in delighted surprise, "We have the old Neil back!" The nurse who injects the iPPS said to him, after his 11th shot, "You're walking taller than you were when you first came in." She's right.

Weird s**t is happening, man ...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6053/6053161-e7f1d5ebb9c9fd7182246b0d684d5e25.jpg

'A future frontier somewhat after we cross over and are accepted for OA...has to be the realm of CNS and neurocognitive observations as a result of iPPS.'

This is another thing. My partner was a clever, chatty consulting engineer, but with MND his mind seemed to be fading.
    His analytical and reasoning ability declined as his MND progressed. For example, a few months ago while I was out shopping, scammers called him posing as Mastercard/Visa security people. When I got home he was like a kid wondering if he had done something wrong in divulging his personal banking information. He was urging me to buy a $100 brand new laptop on Facebook!

It's almost like he's had a deep cleanse of the brain. His analytical and reasoning ability appear to be restored to some degree. Now I look into his eyes and they are intelligent and alert.

Like I said, weird s**t is happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $26.22K 100.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 11337 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.5¢ 35196
Last updated 12.53pm 08/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.