URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

thanks spa must read... Stock Code URA - URAN LIMITED Posted...

1. 400 Posts.
    thanks sp

a must read...
    Stock Code URA - URAN LIMITED
    Posted 18/11/06 16:03
    Posted by SP3
    IP 58.179.xxx.xxx
    Hotcopper Radio URA on BoardRoom Radio
    Post #1380467 - 427 reads
    Start of thread

URA is about to make a SIGNIFICANT announcement shortly about a joint venture arrangement with another party to develop a uranium mine in Ukraine. URA has stated that they are confident of signing off on this agreement and expect to begin production by June 2007.

Up until now, the specific details have not been disclosed to the market (due to secrecy provisions imposed by the Ukraine government) - so as you can understand, the share price is still lagging behind its true potential. However, if you read between the lines of some of the recent announcements, you can see that this deal is almost a "done deal" so to speak.

When the deal finally comes to fruition I expect the share price to initially double upon release of announcement (currently it is trading at 83c)...and then it should continue to rise up until commencement of production.

It is fair to say that URA's market cap. could easily rise to $500M (as this is the avarage market cap of uranium producers). Currently, it is under $30M.

This is one of those opportunities that rarely comes around. As it happens, those fortunant enough to read this thread, have an opportunity to to get in early.

I suggest you put URA on your watchlist and wait for the announcement.

some facts about URA.

SHARE PRICE is 84c.
    MARKET CAP is $29M
    SHARES currently ON ISSUE: 35M plus 25M options with 2009 expiry date; plus 100M re. purchase of Discovery Minerals.

URA is purely an Uranium player. They are not explorers nor do they intend to explore for Uranium in the future. Uran has a strategy of acquiring advanced uranium projects with existing resources and reserves. They are 100% focussed on being a uranium producer. They have also stated that they are looking at a few more advanced uranium projects in Eastern Europe and former Soviet bloc countries.

Uran has a high calibre management team and board. One of the directors (Ross Kennedy)was previously the chairman of Paladin. What I like the most about this team is that they have healthy business connections with these Eastern block countries. Also, they have strong mining and uranium exploration expertise.

Uran is definitely one company which is about to make history in that it is likely to make the transition from being a new company to a uranium producer is such a very short time frame.

As always, with any investment decision, do your research before you invest any money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.