the prawns have just been fried..., page-4

1. 211 Posts.
    Good morning Comrade Atomic,
    "The chilly has been marinating in the champagne all night. The apricots and figs have been soaking in a mixture of sherry, tawny port and dubonet with a few cloves, also all night.
    Mrs At will be skewering the prawns and dumping them in the champers once they're cold."

I've heard about your type !
    When your ready with the prawns you will turn them bight RED !
    Even the chilly you use will be bright RED !
    You want it all bight RED !
    Bet the wine is even RED !

And isn't this just wonderful in a free country, where the REDS and the COMMIES can even have their food and drink bright RED to make them feel better.

And I can expose these REDS and COMMIES.

Without fear of a civil war or a knock at the door.

Because no matter who wins today, someone will cry, its wrong, they have or will wreck the country, but Australia will recover even if the REDS win or will advance even futher if the true BLUE side wins.

WHY
    its called we love Democarcy, which over comes all ideas and the free country called Australia is the real winner.

Then if a shocker just happens along all the REDS and the BLUES will all pull together for a common cause called 'my country' to over come the pain and problem.

Or if its play time and another nation decided to play ball or another game then again both the REDS and the BLUES join together and defeat the common competitor, who dares to even think that Australia will be beaten at any silly game.

HEY,
    this Democarcy is a special thing, to me.

Kindest regards, to the REDS and the COMMIES, because someone must lov you, and I might be the last to, and to the true BLUE Team that will care even more for this country, as shown by the shocking mess in the RED controlled States you are loved my the thinkers of this country.

All the best wishes for today,
    and remember,
    TODAY
    the winner is called
    Democarcy
    no matter who comes second.
    UB

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.