EGR 14.3% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

The Predicatble Squeeze

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Good morning all,

It is like clock-work, yet it catches a few worried investors every time. Of course if your financial circumstances require that you liquidate your equity position to CBA / Endeavour cheaply, then I'm sorry, but they are not. They are accumulating for a big pay-day of $2.00, not 22 cents per share. But if you hang tough and provide no cheap fodder for their cannons, the SP will inevitably rise. It really is that simple. As announcements become due, the big money will have to pay up prior to their release, lest they will have to start chasing the price up like the rest of the market as KNL quickly transforms from graphite gosling to swan...

Despite the laughable claims of some naysayers on this site who literally make stuff up to then use as ammunition to criticise the company, I have read nothing in formal ASX disclosures by KNL to indicate that KPI's are not on track for Q1 2017, or perhaps this Q in the case of revised deposit estimates and RAP finalisation.

Our only Achilles heel at the moment is the flagging SP, which is at the mercy of manipulation. For those that doubt that, look at the evidence at 1609.30 each afternoon for the last few days. Calculated negative half-cent increments, designed to sap confidence. That just tells me that the big-boys want more shares, which makes ours more valuable to hold. The PSYOPS war is on and the KNL faithful are on high ground, well-provisioned and well dug in... bring it.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $85.61K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.