EGR 2.15% 9.5¢ ecograf limited

The Predicatble Squeeze, page-24

1. 2,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 511
    I am glad you are keeping an eye on those things indiansummer12 - that's prudent and it good to challenge all areas.

1. Maybe I am naive here but these days (Woolworths aside) buyers understand that their suppliers need to make a profit. Of course that supplier is obliged to run its business efficiently and safely to maximise profits. We won't know if its profitable until after a few years of production.
    2. I'm figuring here that they didn't hand pick and pre-test a 200T sample to orchestrate a pleasing result. That is a serious sample and baring a major anomaly should be representative sample of the product. This I am confident of.

Do you mean sentiment in the sector or the company? Since its in pre-production, hell pre-finance phase it will have a proportion of traders and they will generally dictate the sentiment on the portion of the company traded. The RAP was a body blow for mine (not fatal but probably caused many to move on but the interest from Euroz and CBA etc is pretty encouraging given that they are not in production yet).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.002(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $43.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.5¢ 9.1¢ $33.81K 362.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.