EGR 0.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

If your talking buy/sell orders yet to be filled then certainly...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    If your talking buy/sell orders yet to be filled then certainly agree - I expect the buyers are starting to feel "the predictable squeeze" as per thread title. Volume on buy side nearing 4 times the sell order, with a buying bottleneck at 16-17 (good luck guys). With RAP and finance likely anytime from now to Q1 2017 it's the last opportunity pre-finance to fill your stock-holding stockings on expectation of positive news. Sentiment on ASX would indicate punters are optimistic with larger players 5% etc increasing holdings and sellers thinning out. If you feel we are in for bad news then perhaps an apt time to offload? This could still go either way, but the smart money seem to be doubling down almost like they know what card is about to get dealt. My own thoughts are that we may not see any news till January, however I would not be surprised to be wrong and hear something any day. Good luck to all holders and hopefully your knl stocking fills up this xmas. Just thinking out loud, buy or sell at your own peril.
    Last edited by wetaline2: 12/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $22.11K 190.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 294600 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 17340 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.