EGR 14.3% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

The Predicatble Squeeze, page-51

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Was anyone else watching the opening games?

A genuine seller at 21,572 turned up, someone loaded in a buy order for just under that amount (i believe 4 shares less) to avoid lifting the share price, and when another buyer joined them, they pulled their order to avoid pushing up the price, even though they had the first order in the queue and would have had their fill (for that order at least).

I suspect this may be the same party who initially installed the iceberg at 19c and that massive 1m buy at 18c a few weeks ago.

18c seems to be their accumulate figure, with 19c and above making them nervous.

So the question is, who blinks first? Do they have the stomach to take on RAP resolution, quickly followed by resource upgrade and finance? Is it EAM? And when will they have their fill?

They're obviously patient.... So we may have to wait until another substantial shareholder is announced.....

So far with CBA and Euroz getting in, and their games, i think everyone here at KNL is getting pretty good at picking up on the different accumulation tactics...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $85.61K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.