RXL 0.00% 14.0¢ rox resources limited

You’ve taken my post rather personally!!Look up the term!!Retard...

1. 4,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1899
    You’ve taken my post rather personally!!

Look up the term!!

Retard - to delay or hold back in terms of progress or development.

You seem to think I was referring to a person who has an intellectual disability!! How wrong you are!!

Perhaps you found my comments rather offensive because they reflect the truth??

As far as I’m concerned my comments to you fit well.. you want to question my character? Look at yourself more closely, your entire existence here has been toxic, never having anything positive to say you just want to spread infectious negative comments, why would you bother? Now who’s character is questionable!!

We are here to discuss facts, comments and ideas regarding a stock which in turn is for us to make $$$... did you seem to miss that one objective??

So it also seems to me you are in fact the lonely crustacean here mate!! Get a life!!

I don’t need for you to hope that ROXY goes up!! I have made a researched and well informed decision to invest here some time ago and I’m sure ROXY will do just fine on its own. If it doesn’t by some chance I have other stocks that shadow over RXL!

Don’t be afraid of our gold Youanmi coin, it is a good design which many hours have been spent working on it and can be altered if needed I guess for someone like yourself it’s easier destroying things as opposed to creating them!! (Character)

How do you like that?

I bet you didn’t think it would go down like that, did you? Lol!!

Ciao!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $36.69K 262.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 183827 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 63802 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.