What is the go LD?I been reading your comments on our beloved...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    What is the go LD?

I been reading your comments on our beloved Dockers for some time?

It is a very momentous occasion. The biggest in the clubs history. Why have you made no comments? I log onto the Dockers threads as I can relate to fellow supporters passion. I am not going to beg for some comment but is your popularity on here going to your head? Why withold any comment on the most significant victory from a Freo team to date? Maybe your just too emotional to talk? I have never seen such a dominant performance or dedication to the cause as Sat night. They eased off in the last but none of them wanted to miss out on a premiership medallion through silly injury.

Hawthorn will feel a pressure not yet seen before in a GF! They squeezed the life out of a team that is a squeezer. They out Sydneyed them. I was flabbergasted at the pressure in the first half. Hawthorn are in for the fight of their lives.

IT WILL BE A CONTEST OF A TEAM OF CHAMPIONS VS A CHAMPION TEAM.

The dockers have been building like Makybe Diva towards a Melb Cup. Sat was by far their best performance of the year and Sat may well be their best. Bart Cummings (Lyon) has his team primed. Don't let us down now Dockers. But then again its just footy and there will always be next year. I think sometimes the promise of building towards a GF win is more involving than winning a few or being a dominating team.

Victory is sweeter when you've experienced loss. Look at the turnout for Richmond's first final appearance. They, like the Dockers fans, know how to enjoy victory just that little bit more!

Good luck Dockers it will be a memory I'll never forget! My old man is over the moon. He has been a Docker's fanatic since inception. He is 80 this year and I really hope he gets to see a Dockers premiership win. The next couple of years will be their best chance.

I took him to one AFL game, after he took me to many WAFL games in my younger years. He was a big South Freo man and I was Claremont and I have seen some absolute legends of the game through the 80's.

We went to Shaun Mac's 200th game. If anyone remembers that game you will appreciate that my old man has heart and blood pressure problems!. Webster kicked the winning point in the last 30s against Adelaide! I will never forget that occaision, as I hope will occur this Saturday!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.