SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

Reading HC and the Paperlinx sux web site it has been thought...

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Reading HC and the Paperlinx sux web site it has been thought that Andrew Price was looking to make another attempt at becoming an executive of PPX , however as I see it is one of four ways

1. For Harry Boon to sack Toby and appoint him , which is highly unlikely going on the history between the two

2 For Andrew Price to win over Schroeder s and or Maple brown and attempt another EGM or vote at the AGM

3. For Orbis to call an EGM and request a board seat

or 4

Which I considered the most probable 2 weeks ago , for followers of Andrew Price to accumulate more stock on market
    Watching the trading very closely that is not happening and it appears the sellers are in charge at present .

About 2-3 weeks ago there was 2 or 3 days of strong buying where the stock tested 10 , I added a few to my small pile at 9 , but since then the buyers seem to have there hands in their pockets , and the stock tested the 7s range again today .

Be interesting to see what Graham-cc has to say about this ,or what happens at this meeting on the 21/4 that Paperlinx sux said was occurring , but from where I sit my guess is that the current board are in the box seat and the best PPX holders like me can hope for is that Toby and Tony Clarke are getting some home runs on board with the restructure the current board promised to holders would be the companies best saving grace

On the other hand trying to make a logical appraisal of why stocks are falling in our current market is very difficult indeed .

Maybe it is just the market and strong tax loss selling , only time will tell , hopefully graham you will bless us with your opinion .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.