LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

re: about to fly It's not impossible for the sale of a few signs...

1. 688 Posts.
    re: about to fly It's not impossible for the sale of a few signs to occur.the technology has been proven;signs have been erected in 3 great locations; New York, Istambul and Barcelona. There is only one element missing ie paid advertising. Now I don't for one moment believe that this space is impossible to sell but that the company has yet to find the right formula and the right people to sell it. What is needed is aggresive salesmanship and not lame ordertaking. No one is going to rock up to the company and say gee I like the look of that sign how do I go about advertising on it. That stage comes later but there are a few positives that could happen at any tick of the clock which could precipitate it;

Durst could secure an advertiser for 4 Times Square after all they must think they have a chance to have let LUM off the hook for the balance of the lease.

If they secure Bank of America and take another 2 sides that proves the viability of the product in the nost effective way imaginable.

Similarly Defi could do something similar in Europe either in Barcelona or on any other of the sites already under their control.

The same goes for Istambul Hong Kong China etc etc.

This will be the stage that Daktronics or someone similar will take notice and pursue the company or its products

I believe the company will survive and ultimately forge new markets for its products and yes I am one of the mugs who has held all the way down from 90 cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.