GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

the price of gold stocks in january 2012, page-92

1. 3,360 Posts.
    'There is deflation in the share market.

Last year it was at 6700 and now its at 3400.

Last year ABS was worth $1 billion.Now its worth nothing.

Storm was worth $500million today its worth nothing.

House prices have all fallen.

Top end houses are down 30%.

Mid tier houses down 10%

Low end houses are about even.'

This is just rubbish. I'd be happy to have a reasonable discussion re the subject, but you just keep coming out with crap. There is no such thing as deflation in a share market, or a housing market or any other market. Falling prices maybe, but thats due to overpricing in the previous years, not deflation. Deflation is a decrease in the money supply plain and simple - look it up.

Secondly, feel free to bet against history and human nature. EVERY time in history currencies have been debased, gold has benefitted, plain and simple. This time will be no different. You can also bet on human nature to not want to miss out on any type of 'profit', hence there will be speculation driving prices up to unsustainable levels.

$200 - just pull that one out of your head hey....? Your just another one of these people who say "we've just had the worst crisis in centuries and gold hasn't rallied therefore its run is over because the crisis is abating".

It shows a COMPLETE lack of understanding for a) why it has been kept in check, and b) golds role in the monetary system and how that is likely to play out AS THE CRISIS ABATES. I'll give you a hint.......its not just a safe haven....sshhhhh

We will wait and see but I think your comments will look a little silly in the months and years ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.