MRQ 25.0% 0.3¢ mrg metals limited

Don't try playing the victim here, you were in the pack of true...

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4972
    Don't try playing the victim here, you were in the pack of true believers who doxed and attacked me relentlessly for a year. Making and repeating every accusation of malicious motives, who i had an axe to grind with, why I'd never work in the industry again... repeating over again until newbies come in believing it fact given so many posters repeated it. History is water under the bridge to me, all the believers but you saw error of their ways and moved on, while you continue tagging me into snide derogatory posts as "that downramper". History and MRQ's share price during an epic resource bull market has proven me correct, if not an authority.

Your original post here was factually incorrect and completely misleading imo, while having the usual dig at me, so I corrected you (even if you don;t know it).
    "I've recently changed from using $250/t for Ilmenite to $275/t, but now it looks like I should be going even higher as in 2021 alone Ilmenite's price has risen 31%!!!!!!"... "It is now sitting well above $300/t as the screenshot from a recent Image Resources preso shows"

You are posting on MRQ thread, who's deposits are 48.5% TiO2 sulphate ilmenite quality, and claiming MRQ's deposits should be valued using a price of US$300/t. That is completely wrong because you're ignorant of ilmenite pricing regards TiO2 content and the price premium for higher TiO2 Chloride ilmenite beyond just the higher TiO2 content.

Morgans STA research report used LT US$260/t for 62% TiO2 chloride Ilmenite, which may be underdone in current market tightness, but prices TiO2 at $4.20 per TiO2 unit. MRQ's 48.5% TiO2 sulphate Ilm would be worth only $203/t using same TiO2 pricing, except we know high-TiO2 ilmenite have a pricing premium per TiO2 unit so on a comp basis MRQ ilm must be worth less than $200. 96% TiO2 rutile at $1200/t pays $12.50 per TiO2 unit... see how the price premium per TiO2 unit rises with TiO2 content reflecting the lower costs to pigment producers of higher TiO2 feed. If you're going to continue shilling for MRQ, please at least try to learn how the industry works.

"It also shows why companies like SFX which is Zircon rich haven't really gone anywhere as the price has been dropping, but I'm sure it will increase again soon, it might also explain some of the bitterness towards MRG Metals from a certain poster"

Then you went on to bait me that and wonder why I dealt myself in. SFX will produce 500,000tpa of 50% TiO2 sulphate ilmenite years 1-4, and 1Mtpa after Stage 2. SFX is well exposed to ilmenite price upside don't worry, 1,000,000t per year is the same ilmenite output planned as your Chinese neighbour Dingsheng Corridor 1 deposit up the road. Are you joining the dots yet? ... SFX adding 1Mtpa, Kenmare expansion adding 450,000tpa by end 2021, Corrdior 1 expanding from nothing to 1Mtpa by end 2022, Base Tolliara adding 800ktpa from 2024 probably, RIO's Zulti Sth suspended but adding 600ktpa ilm, plus all the wannabes with much better and more developed projects than MRQ.

I'll do the math for you... that list alone adds ~4Mt of ilm containing 2mt of TiO2 units into a global TiO2 market of 9Mt TiO2 units including all feed sources (eg rutile etc). Over 20% increase in TIO2 feed, most of that approved and due to hit by 2025. Look at it this way, total global sulphate ilmenite production is approx 8mtpa or 4Mtpa of contained TiO2 units. Stripping out SFX Stage 2 expansion and Tolliara's non-sulphate ilmenite, the above 5 expansions will add 3Mtpa or ~1.5Mt of TiO2 units into the sulphate ilm market by 2024. Increasing supply 38% eek.png how much new sulphate ilm can the market abosrb??? (source Iluka)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3219/3219928-aa2e84624cfbf4ee2e78935f6db9743d.jpg

Probably not anything from MRQ and probably not for anther 20 years minimum. As usual, your lack of understanding and focus over short term minute details trying see some hope here means your not seeing the steamroller coming at you. MRQ's deposits are hamstrung by a horrible assemblage, but even if they weren't without a supply gap window to fill it's just going to sit undeveloped while funding some boards lifestyle...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.134M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $21.13K 7.045M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11343986 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20444227 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.