CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Sig - stand up was just 'standing up' for me!It's totally...

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Sig - stand up was just 'standing up' for me!
    It's totally irrelevant now, as the posts have gone that have been referred to.

Best not to go on and on, or we'll lose the whole thread, and there's some good posts...
    It was a difference of opinion over something that was asked of trade4profit - and I just explained my stance and why I said what I said.....

end of topic before mods need to stop it for us....

There are dozens of stocks out there where we could have all made more money in the last few months than CVI - but as I've said before - hindsight is a wonderful thing! - and I understand exactly what stand up is saying about parking money in quality undervalued, low volume stocks, and waiting for them to perform....

RIA, AOC, TLM, ADX, AXC, KEY, URM, MNM may be good examples right now - but there are heaps.
    That's a few to do some research on. Projects coming up, major changes happening, all good potentially.

BUT - CVI has as much potential to be a brilliant stock as anything on the list right now.

I truly believe it's extremely undervalued - and as long as they get the signatures, and snag the marlin instead of the snapper, we're home and hosed!
    May take a while to reel in, but worth it in the long run!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.