CQA 140% 4.8¢ conquest agri limited

There seem to be no recent developments over the CQA supposed...

1. 8,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 797
    There seem to be no recent developments over the CQA supposed takeover of Priority One.

At least, there is nothing new announced by CQA or on the Priority One website

http://www.p1card.com

On the matter of this website, am I alone in finding it deadly slow as I follow its internal links?

They are going to have to pull their socks up  if, as stated on the website: "Cardholders also get access to exclusive live, filmed, and streaming entertainment, news and sports delivered through P1HD, PriorityOne’s 1080p streaming content network."

That claim about streaming doesn't fit with my experience of the slow speed of their website.

Of course, as is customary with Priority One, they may be using the present tense 'get' when they should be using the future tense of 'will get' - i.e., they consistently claim to be actually doing something that they merely intend to do.

This is no pedantic quibble. It is like an oil company claiming that they have oil in a well that they haven't yet drilled.

There are no cardholders, it seems.  If you link with 'Get your P1 card today', you get the disappointing statement that: "Priority One cards will be available to order from November 2014."

They need some PR advice on how not to disappoint, and make suspicious, eager users of their services.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.