SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

the problem at hand

1. 72 Posts.
    Now the dust is settling, let's turn our collective brain to the problem at hand. I will check on the rail line security issue, which is important, but at the same time, not urgent.

What is urgent, is divining whether SDL can survive the credit squeeze engulfing many area's of the global economy.

I personally provide a range of technical staff to many sectors of the mining industry, from exploration, thru to production. At the same time I actually know little of how the industry itself works, but I am somewhat of a barometer. Right now, no surprise, I'm contracting bugger all, and the ONLY company in the world that I know of, that is continuing the expansion of its slated projects is BHP Billiton.

I would suggest that of any miner in the world, they are the only current suitor. (of course some non/semi mining entity from China or India could take up the slack). The project fits in with some parts of their standard plan and could quite likely be a good bolt on addition, not to say they would do it, but the sovereign risk is likely to be appraised a litle differently by Kloppers than your run of the mill Aussie CEO, if you know what I mean. ( I have no idea of say a Tata or Mittal mindset).

We are reaching something of a crunch time. I know SDL still has some dough in the bank, but that will be swiftly diverted to other projects the minute the directors get wind that financing is not going to happen.

Time for all who are interested to start clawing at the coal face. We need answers soon one way or the other, or I predict an unsavory end. Come on! Ticking the boxes won't cut it. Will SDL get the finance? Some one find out, otherwise it's a clean sale at 10 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.