the problem isn't palestine, page-6

1. 5,748 Posts.
    Fullguy

I'll answer the points I feel like answering Snooker.

Snooker

Useless coward.

Fullguy

Let's see - you despise the French, the Germans and now the Spanish. Russians too no doubt. This irrational hatred of ethnic groups - what's the word for that again???

Snooker

I despise the anti semitic elements in all the coutries above, including the ones in Australia.

The glaring difference is that the government here is not anti semitic whilst in France it is.....and anti semitism is tolerated in Russia.....not to mention what Stalin did to us.....the fact that he did it to other minorities as well.....I'll leave that component of hate to them. And yes, they do hate ......but these minorities unfortunately don't have a voice.....We do!Germany? Nope I don't hate them at all....They at least have acknowledged their culpability re WW2......and educate their young about what happened....no whitewashing there Fullguy.

The French can't even come to terms with their Vichy Gov't......and their willing complicity with the Nazis during WW2......yes I said willing......

So, back to the Spanish question that you are avoiding.....typical cowardly anti semite.....as they all are.

Never short of a word are you, but looks like you've been well and truly snookered.....by a Jew..........me!

ROFLMJewishAO!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.