I seen this video, from CNBC so a lot will consider it factual,...

1. 16,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    I seen this video, from CNBC so a lot will consider it factual, lol.

Going through it it seemed okay and is an apparent representation of the problems China is facing.

The big elephant in the room though, is what the prescription the doctor says needs to be done. Some will say this, to suit their agenda and others might say something else. Who will China believe and what do they think??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e_cbl2BfMA

For me it is clear what China needs to do and why the 'let it rot' phenomena has emerged. China simply has not down enough to prick the housing bubble. In fact until China pricks the housing bubble properly their whole economy will collapse. I like this video because it is comprehensive enough because it talks about youngsters without work, studied but comfortable because they live off their parents asset wealth creation prior. Not all kids are like this but there are a few apparently.

So I will start by saying China's current problems have been created by the housing bubble. This bubble has gone far too far to the point it has derailed their business model and some smart international investors have switched to other options.

For me what China must do is tax property even if it means blowing up the banks, lenders, developers, it does not matter. China derives it strength from value, trade as well as other synergies. Once China loses value and trade no amount of manipulation will assist it even from international supporters who cannot be trusted anyway. Basically housing prices in China have to come down a lot still and until they do businesses will continue to collapse because the overheads are too high. This is happening in Australia too but Australia is a vassal state and run by overseas puppet masters so a lot of Australian leaders are fools.

The selling in houses and property in China must expand until a proper price point where value can be identified emerges. China must tax based on the purchase price. If it does not trade will get far worse to the point of collapse and far more conflict/wars will emerge. When property prices fall a lot further only then renewed investment can start to form and prices become more realistic. It is okay to dispose of the bankster fools. They should not worry about USA. USA is bankrupt and a write off that will be ignored by the rest of the world. Now obviously the US banksters will say collapsing the house market is crazy but that is how corrupt and stupid the US banksters are and eventually the pied piper will catch up with them to.

There really should be much moderation in the house price collapse in China because a value pricing point must be identified through proper market forces without manipulation. The students letting it rot will not be affected, cheaper rents, their rich parents will lose value but that is okay and this creates stimulus and others will go under but that is the price they must pay for being fools.

Only on the back of commerce and trade can China survive, not house price appreciation with nothing backing it up
    Last edited by DavoMagic: 01/05/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.