IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

the problem with igr

1. 1,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    No doubt about it IGR is shaping up as a great gold company, excellent ground, good geology, well managed and now producing.

Problem is you have two big players who are intent on keeping a lid on the price and a CEO who is not the best of talkers. In fact, after listening to him speak at a recent presentation on the Gold Coast I would have to say he sounded more like an accountant talking about accounting standards - yawn yawn. Some people can talk with the appropriate amount of enthusiasm some can't.

The corporate activity behind keeping the share price low has been shameful and is a testament to the pathetic nature of the ASX regulating authority. Blind Freddy could see a certain party (who likes Swiss cheese) has been active via nominee holdings in manipulating the share price so why can't the ASX.

The danger is these corporate parasites will keep the company undervalued until such time as they are ready to pounce. The only way to counter this is for CC to do a Toastmasters course and get out and talk the company up and get some decent deep pocket shareholders on the register.

All in all it is a great company in the making but we all have to do our bit in marketing it to the investment community.

I am getting off my soap box now.

DYOR and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.