NDO 0.00% 88.0¢ nido education limited

the problem with ndo..., page-14

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    meerkat...

lol...I thought you might have generated a more volatile response from the "regulars".

Perhaps it is up to me to play along with your game...clearly you want your less than accurate assumptions clarified by someone?

Perhaps you know the real situation...perhaps you really don't...either way, I'll give you points for subtlety.

I also find the timing of your obviously "well thought out" post interesting given NDO's current trading cycle.

Anyway, I'll not waste a hour or so filling you and the rest of the market in yet again...other than to suggest you go over some of my earlier posts from more than a year ago...you will find everything there...and even a few more to come?

I will say however, NDO is not your average junior oiler...comparisons to similar juniors simply do not make sense. NDO have confirmed accumulations on just about every prospect...sure they will be drilling exploration wells in the future and why not, they have some very prospective ground, but that represents the blue sky upside, the immediate focus however is production...production...production!

Not many other "juniors" in this position...even less looking at the sorts of production numbers NDO are looking at. Perhaps comparisons would be more appropriate to the likes of Santos, Hardman, etc...

Some advice faor all...do not be mistaken, NDO already know where to drill...and not just Galoc...however perhaps it is testament to the quality of the NDO crew, that they are checking and double checking and re-checking...and thanks to the new 3d siesmic, will be able to consider many contingencies.

Contingencies...???

lol...yes, there are also other considerations here, not yet obvious to the wider market...but perhaps I will leave that for DW and crew to announce in good time?

Anyway, all this talk of "rig availability" is really quite funny actaully...has anyone bothered to question why such "discussions" are circulating now in particular?

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 66599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.