NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

The problem with Nuheara, page-4

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1482
    The opportunity is significant but how big is difficult to quantify at the moment, but I would say the company will be worth multiples of what it is now. They will be one of the first movers and have the patent so clearly there is significant advantage, the OTC is not too late at all, it would of been better if it happened last year but here we are. We will learn more about the Realtek opportunity in the near future I suspect but my read of it is, they are incorporating NUH tech into their chips to sell to a very broad OTC market. They already have an agreement with HP to sell the OTC devices under the HP banner. Their model is no longer just about selling "NUH branded buds" but incorporating their tech into third party equipment, which gives them far more leverage to the upside and also reduces their cost base. The RealTek partnership is key , they are now a major shareholder, and if they put more money be it R&D or whatever, that will be a signal of their intention to be a major supplier of the chips in this space. That can only be good news for NUH. Then there is the possibility of being taken over, they do have very good technology and may be an easy target for someone to simply buy the tech rather than develop it themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.