A2M 1.42% $6.23 the a2 milk company limited

The problem with posters, page-35

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    People crying because they expect to make money instantly.

Wealth is never created instantly. And when it is created instantly it is most often than not just as quickly lost.

You have to pay your dues so to speak. Is there anyone here that was studying A2 at less than $1, feeling worried about what happend today ?? ( remember the stock has now done 22% 13 days )

I highly doubt it.

Just as those that were in on this company from the start are not concerned. So to should those that have just bought in. A2 is still growing, still producing increased profit upgrades. The market will bounce around as it does with any other stock. Its just noise.

Pull your head in an go through the reasons why you bought into the company, no matter what the price was. Assuming you have done some research before investing your hard earned.

It's a shame people expect instant gratification all the time. Hold your shares. In fact I called it today at $1.89 to buy. Just as I did at $1.60 when I doubled my holding to 134k units.

Now is a great opportunity to buy IMO. In 12 months time this whole thread will be null and void and sub $2 will be a distant memory.

Well done to all so far and hang tuff newcomers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.23
Change
-0.090(1.42%)
Mkt cap ! $4.510B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.30 $6.31 $6.17 $6.785M 1.089M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5458 $6.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.24 13490 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.