QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

the problem with quickflix

1. 138 Posts.
    I hate to downramp stocks that I don't own but I have been watching QFX for sometime now. On demand TV is the way of the future and QFX is onto a good thing that is for sure, however I always come back to the fact that they will never compete with the big boys and technology.

Good luck to all holders and I hope for you I am wrong.

http://netflixaustralia.aussieblogs.com.au/2012/05/14/when-is-netflix-coming-to-australia/

When is Netflix Coming to Australia?
    Posted on May 14, 2012
    There is no doubt that Netflix is the world’s number on Video on Demand streaming provider. Australian competitors such as Quickflix have nothing on Netflix in terms of users (23 million) and content.

Netflix has made no plans to enter the Australian market anytime soon and even if they did they would not be able to bring that large catalogue with them. Previous launches in Canada and the UK has shown how expensive licensing can be. The US still has the most content and most likely it will remain so for a long time to come.

Australian eager to try the service can use methods such as Watch Netflix in Australia. The method basically allows the user to hide his or hers actual location and then sign up for the service and stream from Australia. So even if Netflix one day should decide to expand its business to Australia the Australians will never get access to the same amount of content. Unblocking Netflix is simply the way forward.

The US Netflix catalogue has more than 13000 titles available for streaming and new titles are being added regularly. Recently Netflix did a new deal with Twentieth Century Fox that will give Netflix access to lost of movies and TV shows from Fox Network – we are talking 24 and the likes.

So if you live in Australia and if you are into watching movies and TV shows online I highly suggest you take a look at the article above. Tons of great movies and TV shows are awaiting you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.