AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Looking at most shares, this company is not much different as...

1. 325 Posts.
    Looking at most shares, this company is not much different as far as information goes. I think people are just getting upset as they want the company to do something right now. With the rest of the market going up it is hard to sit and watch very little movement on this one. However I think that the company will disclose information when it can. From reading other sites it seems that acquisitions of leases is a secretive event, at least until they get what they want. If they start disclosing what they are buying it can send the price up on other leases not yet purchased in the target area. They have said all along that they had other ventures they where pursuing so we must assume that we won't be told the facts until it is finalised. This could be a matter of days away being a cash sale you would expect paper work being the only hold up. Yes I have been in and out of this stock but keep coming back due to it's great value and management history. Also noticed that the share buyback has not gone below 37.5 cents and seems they have a couple of buy days up to around 40 cents. They are manipulating the share price for their own ben3fit at the moment, but at the end of the day it is also for the long term benefit of all share holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.