AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

"Looking at most shares, this company is not much different as...

1. 6,389 Posts.
    "Looking at most shares, this company is not much different as far as information goes."

IMO a lot different. Guess you haven't been around very long.

"However I think that the company will disclose information when it can."

You mean if and when it wants to and via people that call the company and then they post on sites like HC or do you mean by giving interviews while the shares are suspended? IMO that is the most pathetic example of information dissemination I have ever seen.

"From reading other sites it seems that acquisitions of leases is a secretive event.."

Only to shareholders. I've heard this excuse so many times from so many people and so many companies that it really makes me wonder.......

What do you all those landmen are doing when they see each other in the COunty Courthouses across the USA? What about all those nifty web sites that you can track and research leases and O & G activity? That excuse just doesn't cut it anymore in the real world.

"They are manipulating the share price for their own ben3fit at the moment,"

Well you had better let ASX and ASIC know so that they can slap a wet noodle over the company's wrists. But why bother? IMO those are typical of the most useless and pathetic enforcement entities in the world when it comes to enforcement.

".....but at the end of the day it is also for the long term benefit of all share holders."

IMO you got that wrong. Why all the talk of getting the share price to a specific target? Especially when that target is closely related to compensation for company insiders?

The saying "penny wise pound foolish" comes to mind with AZZ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.