CTD 1.28% $12.63 corporate travel management limited

dude, lmaoLike what?My dad was a doctor - I'm not a doctor but...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    dude, lmao

Like what?

My dad was a doctor - I'm not a doctor but would you like me to have a crack at giving you knee reco? My sister is a nurse as well so we should be sweet right? It's genetics.

I am long, and continued to buy until yesterday. Seriously, ever since the report drop CTD has only continued back to $27; not to mention we have a new institutional investor on board and reaffirmed commitment from our CEO. Literally, how can you say VGI are ahead here? They scared the market then got slapped back into a corner. Now their strategy is bitching on the Australian how 'they are protecting retail investors' after they just f**ked up the research and cost retail investors $1bn... lmao. Nice VGI. Enjoy losing your committed funds when the short fails. 

And you my little friend. I am not paying you out for dyslexia.. I'm not even sure what that link was about or what you're trying to get at. What I was saying, is the age old adage that 'there is no such thing as a stupid question' isn't true. You look retarded when you ask them and if you don't understand the problem or are just parroting talking points, don't contribute to the conversation because you look like a dumb ass. 

Stick to the meat and counting sausages mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.63
Change
0.160(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.848B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.62 $12.70 $12.60 $1.277M 101.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 314 $12.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.65 1325 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.