CTD 1.76% $12.69 corporate travel management limited

The Professor Catches VGI, page-7

1. 22,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266

I'll agree with the first part that VGI clearly did not know many companies around the world use this proffessor's websites free equity risk premium method/calc but they are only human and i didn't know either and be honest how many of you guys knew.?............................. yep no-one,  just as i thought, if anyone did they would have been posting about the proffessor during the trading halt or before us retailers found out to try and prove VGI's report just a stab in the dark. 

I'm still looking into the proffessor to see how he rolls/thinks and talking on a genralized basis i do this because i always wonder how they go in the real world and how they know they've accounted for and/or know what all the possible variables for consideration are.  I know i for one get a much better understanding of things from experience and a hands on role in any industry i've been involved, i learn things i would never have dream't of in a million yeras and i'm not saying this guy is silly as he's obviously very intelligent and seemingly widely used and so far i think he's alright, heres a little recent clip of him below.............

Also, yes i can very strongly understand VGI's recent comments like below : 
    "The Australian retail investor is already at a disadvantage and so do we really want to create a situation where independant research analysts in this country are afraid to say what they truly believe".

I'm a retailer type investor/trader because its a fact beyond any doubt that we are at a disadvantage before we even begin, we don't have any sort of comparible resources, be it Tech, man-power, financial strength or anywhere near the ability to have similar level conversations and influence in company decisions as big boy SH, Instos, Banks, Superfunds etc, etc, Us retailers have to guess stuff they are much more privvy to and able to attain one way or another and in reality we will never be up to speed in comparitive reality.

It's absolutely magnificent to see the work of a sophisticated hedgefund or institution as it gives us a very rare insight into how they think and why they think it, what they look for, how they look for it etc.. here theres been 20+ red flags some of which maywell have been debunked somewhat at least but they've also been right and pointed out some things aswell, like dud offices and telling us dopy retailers that they have patents when they simply don't.  Us retailers also get to learn other things like websites like wayback that records historic displays of websites and that companies use this proffesssors math for valuations etc and at the end of the day if the company is any good they have nothing to worry about, VGI can't sell them to zero and unless they are very lucky if they are wrong they will lose a packet and holders will likely be able to make more money and if they be a bunch of morons they won't be around along time so they won't be bothering you.  These reports are good for everyone i think especially us poor retailers, all we ever really see is reports on how good something is, nothing but positive waves, a market has buyers and sellers why is it so wrong for us retailers to hear both sides of the story, it certainly helps us making more informed and intelligent decisions with less public bias.

Anyway here that recent brief Prof...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.69
Change
0.220(1.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.856B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.62 $12.76 $12.59 $6.918M 545.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 628 $12.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.71 3001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.