AVR 9.68% $11.90 anteris technologies ltd

The Professor Speaks....

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Very exciting time coming up in AHZ's history, could be a massive step forward, could be a massive step back, although I know that everyone invested in Admedus is looking forward to seeing the unblinded Phase II HSV-2 results.

These results if encouraging will attract massive attention from global investors AND global healthcare companies looking to piggy back on The Professor's DNA vaccine platform....

We've got some idea as to how effective the vaccine is from the blinded results  released earlier this year.... We learned from this group that,

No safety issues have been noted in this cohort of patients. The data remains blinded to protect the integrity of the trial.
    Study participants had a marked decrease in viral lesions (outbreaks) with a drop of over 90% in the monthly rate versus baseline.
     The average number of days HSV-2 was detected in patients was reduced versus baseline.

(Emphasis is my own.)

We also had a lecture 'Perkins Seminar' recorded with Professor Frazer (released on youtube, quickly taken down, I took notes) where he gave us some interesting information on the HSV-2 vaccine.

*"If we used the codon modified and ubiquinated version all the mice survived  the LD50 dose and most of them, all but one survived the LD500 dose, almost as  good as the virus itself TK modified which is this gold standard if you like, we were talking about gold standards this morning, it's the gold standard that we would like to use as a herpes virus vaccine except nobody feels comfortable about doing it because it's a live herpes virus and although it is TK modified it is still potentially virulent in humans."

"This is a platform technology, two tricks to make polynucleotide vaccines work better, not a sniff of interest from any commercial company until we get clinical data, now we have clinical data they're all coming around to ask about it, that's fifteen years of work between the technology being made available to us through the work we did back in the 1990's and the point we've reached now."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.90
Change
1.050(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $251.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.00 $11.90 $10.85 $504.4K 45.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $11.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.90 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.