M4M 2.56% 3.8¢ macro metals limited

the project

1. 27 Posts.
    Kogi Iron's project fundamentals in terms of risk and reward have not changed - nor will they be affected by the "assertions" of HC posters on both sides of the spectrum.

Having worked in the large scale mining industry my whole life and spending a significant amount of it in Africa, I understand the reason why there are such diverse opinions on the prospects of this project.

Only the technical experts will be able to inform us of the mission critical elements of this project.

The slippage in timelines is very regrettable. The issue is that whether the leadership have any responsibility for the slippage. I have seen no evidence of such.

The iron ore business is largely a "factory" and logistics business. Metallurgy determines the complexity whist logistics contribute to the cost.

It seems to me that the leadership are focussing on both these elements.

So far as the share price and the iron ore market conditions of the day and the future are concerned, we have no control over them - so why be distracted ?

The quality of the technical work and strategic decisions made by the leaders of the company is what should be focussed on.

Each of the leadership team have PROVEN track records in the delivering of complex solutions in the resources sector. Most of them could be playing golf by now - yet they have risked their entire reputation on trying to get the Kogi project off the ground.

There are huge risks and uncertainties - but in this environment, management and leadership is everything.

My view on this project remains unchanged. One only has to look back at Port Hedland and Karratha in the 1970s to see the contribution and enormous difficulties faced in developing large iron ore projects.

Those that don't have an understanding of mining or a very long term view of these types of projects, particularly in Africa, would be well advised to stick to investing in bank stocks.

I have no idea why a few selfish people have turned this forum into such a mess.

Thank you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $136.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 3.7¢ $880.4K 21.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 132962 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 700000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.