The property market is completely bonkers, page-42

1. 36,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Looks like you've gone off half cocked there Lisper .

derogratory ? I think you mean derogatory ?

Please give me an example of when I've said anything remotely derogratory about renters . On more than one occasion I have explained and demonstrated to the forum how good renters can be . I wouldn't be a landlord if they weren't . I have also explained to the forum on the reasons why people might be renting in order to help remove the stigma that some people apply to them .

" hence why you or simo and others should be grateful rather than derogratroy for their existence. For it not for their existence you wouldn't be able to build yourself a portfolio. "

So , I'm looking forward to your apology to me regarding your claim that I have made derogatory remarks about renters .

As to comments about taxation , it is always very easy to spot those that don't pay much tax as opposed to those that do . As I said before , once you have seen both sides of the fence your opinion can and most probably will change .

And it's not about greed just in case you were wondering . Most people are happy to pay tax . 9 times out of 10 it's about what the tax dollars are being used for that is the issue .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.