FOT 0.00% 34.0¢ fortunis resources limited

Started Research on Today's Announcement. First thing to stress...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Started Research on Today's Announcement.
    First thing to stress is that it's not til the End of April that it will be decided to actually Go Ahead. So til then all buying for Accumulation is completely at Risk of the Acquisition NOT meeting Due Diligence. Rejected.

Second thing is that there are many indications, especially the need for an EGM ShareHolder Approval. That any Capital Raising will be by Underwritten Rights Issue.

The Proposal is to Issue between 10 and 20 million shares to an Existing 21million shares on Register.
    That gives ratios of 1:2 existing for 10mil; / 3:4 ex for 15 mil/ and 1:1 for 20mil.

There are some 16.5 million in total more shares being issued for purchase, consultants fees and finance but I'm wondering that these would be Ex Rights ie not able to participate in Rights Issue?

Regardless FOT would end up with 52.5mil shares estimated plus various options totalling 12.5m Performance and 15 mil 'other' Still a very Tight Register especially considering IF the Rights Method is used for CR.

So John Rubino would have vast experience in Financial Management. He would have done Billion$$$ project Financial Engineering in MND. This should be a piece of cake for him. I doubt the Seller will screw our Fortunis.

Contras Welcome

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.