MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I don't dispute a lot of what you have written GT55...the...

1. 881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    I don't dispute a lot of what you have written GT55...the charges by ASIC came as a big shock to me... and no doubt other shareholders. The assets owned by the company are what attracted me to the company in the first place after MNS was tipped to me by a mate. I researched the company myself and decided to invest in it and made some good $ when the share price rose from previous lows to highs... however I'm now sitting on a paper loss like most shareholders who haven't sold out before it was suspended. A couple of posters that are just trolls still post dribble here. TopSahara who I have on Ignore is one He has a mental illness IMO and replied to everyone who has him on Ignore. Fritz was anothet...there are many others...I'm was happy to be invested MNS but obviously not thrilled about it now. If it fails and goes into adminstration its not the end of the world to me because I don't invest more than than I'm comfortable to lose in a share like MNS. Anyone that uses HC as their only research resource is obviously not too bright...but when you see the same trolls repeating the same dribble over and over you can Ignore them or try and engage with them. Enough said...have a great night sir.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.