MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

MNS suspended for not submitting documents in time to the...

1. 888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 340
    MNS suspended for not submitting documents in time to the ASX...not very professional IMO.

No doubt the dowrampers are frothing at the mouth with lots of their usual dribble like... ...'the sky is falling in'...'this is the end' ..'I told you so'..'2 cents by Friday' ....LOL....

Look at the posting history of any MNS downramper...not held and sell and similar sentiment on a range of stocks...often don't Hold any stocks...or Held and they bag it 24/7....retired losers with no life...LOL..

Then google a few stocks that have been suspended for the same thing as MNS has...plenty still trading and some have had good price increases since the suspension.

I'm personally very happy that the ASX is enforcing its listing rules...MNS has VERY good assets... and it's management need to lift their game IMO.

I bought MNS for its assets in New York and Nachu in Tanzania...not its management Team..

You can buy sell or hold when MNS is re-instated to the ASX. I won't be selling as it's assets remain the same IMO...but hopefully this is a wake up call for MNS management to lift their game and follow ASX rules...

GLTAH and DYOR...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.