MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

The pros and cons of MNS., page-318

1. 888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 340
    Why IGNORE or not responding to downrampers is the best function on the MNS threads....

Downrampers continue to post frivolous dribble trying to hurt our investment....

I'm advised the poster TimeLine4Me is threatening to have me invetigated by ASIC in a rambling post. LOL...what for ?

I started two threads on here entitled 'The pros and cons of MNS' and 'The MNS threads on HC

Aren't those 2 threads what HC is for ?

To discuss a stock ?

...my sentiment is Buy and Disclosure Held

...I've previously posted I lost faith in MNS and also posted that I made a profit of $160000 in the past buying low and selling high..ALL TRUE...

I hold stocks in MNS and believe in the fundementals of the company and will sell when I make another profit...or if I lose faith in the company...

I'd like to make a profit on my MNS shares... but understand those shares like any share carry the risk of a profit or loss on sale...

...Isn't that what people invest in shares for ? To try and make a profit

....what offence are the downrampers alleging I've committed ?

...please screen shot all of my posts and the two threads I started mate...your threats are laugable IMO...

..TimeLine4Me started posting on the MNS threads in 2023

...he has been previously SUSPENDED from HC

...lists his occupation as PROFESSIONAL IDIOT...

- lives in Hong Kong ...and is followed by another downramper TopSahara who's been downramping MNS from low prices to over 70 cents to where it is now...imagine following TopSaharas previous advice on HC...glad I didn't....

...TopSahara has been lying on the MNS threads about a number of issues over his time here...including saying 'the IM3 Factory in New York was not being built' and 'busting ramp teams for 16 years' and genersl illiterate rambling - talking about 'boots' and 'Anne' and 'Ramp Teams over the road' and listing stocks delisted years ago as so called proof of how hes 'helping mum and dad investors'...LOL..
    ....even though he's only been posting on HC under this psydenum for recent years..and if I'd followed his advic on MNS I'd never have made a $$$...LOL

Both TimeLine4Me and TopSahara and other posters like Mondrian and Oilman01 who post only negatives of MNS in every one of their posts and don't Hold our stock are perfect reasons why Downrampers should be placed on IGNORE or not engaged with IM0..

I personally like reading all sensible posters that include CONS of MNS..I agree with some of them and like their posts...

...but believe some posters on the MNS threads are a complete waste of time...IMO

...that's why I started the two threads...to give a balanced view of MNS shares...not one controlled by downrampers- which is what has occurred here over the years IMO...

GLTAH and DYOR...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.