MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

TobyMarchant I haven't done anything illegal or ever been in...

1. 881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    TobyMarchant I haven't done anything illegal or ever been in trouble with the law.....ever.....
    ....unlike yourself .....your various posts on HC saying that you are following other HC posters are screen shotted and sent to relevant people...any comment about the Interim AVO the Magistrate at Burwood Local Court issued against you when you didn't appear to defend yourself against FPs AVO application on Monday ?

Do you know the penalty for breaches of an AVO is ...

...If the Court convicts you of breaching the AVO, you can be fined $5,500 and/or imprisoned for up to two years. If you breach an AVO by committing a crime, you can receive a separate sentence (punishment) for: breaching the AVO, and. any crime(s) you are convicted ....

I'm advised you posted on other forums (not HC) bagging Police...lol...hows that helping MNS or yourself?

I notice you don't post on HC anymore....best to stay quite and not post threats and saying your following other HC posters....or investigating HC posters for nothing....remember the penalty for breaching your Interim AVO....and your not in Hong Kong....but your occupation listed on your HC profile as'Professional Idiot' may be correct...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.