MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

5 pros and 3 cons listed in September 2023 and most are still...

1. 881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    5 pros and 3 cons listed in September 2023 and most are still largely relevant to MNS today.

Sure there have been setbacks like any big undertaking.....but MNS continues to focus on progressing 2 massive assets held in 2 overseas countries (the USA and Tanzania).

MNS indicating in yesterday's ASX announcement that they are progressing on plans to secure 320 million USD in funding for Nachu (that's nearly 1/2 a Billion dollars in Australian dollars) to open and mine a cleared mine site with proven high quality natural resources.... this resource is projected to have massive shortages in the coming years....and we are licensed to mine it....many mines already operating in Tanzania so Ignore the downrampers again....they are liars...

We all get frustrated with our company...but it's been at these low SP levels before and rose to over 70 cents while many of the same trolls as today were bagging it....

MNS continues to advance...

Meanwhile faceless failed trolls wait to use the free internet at the library to downramp stocks they don't hold...

Gotta love the MNS threads on HC....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.