MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Full disclosure, I was a LT holder for a number of years before...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Full disclosure, I was a LT holder for a number of years before getting out in the low .20's. I come and read the treads from time to time because I cannot believe the manner in which i lost money. The company announcements caught me early but I missed the warning signs. There were plenty in hindsight. Finally I made the decision after loosing the little trust I had in Frank and his team (once battery certification had failed and everything went quiet...) when my emails and phone calls were not returned.

I feel for anyone who got left holding this and will support the class action purely to understand what was happening in that Magnis head office, although I would hope something more would come holders way.

Of everything that has happened to MNS, one thing I could never truely understand was what happened to The CEO David Taylor. He was hired, visited the IM3NY plant within the first few months and shortly after that trip resigned. Yet he continued for 6 months after his resignation. If you were pushed, which is the theory of some, neither you nor your boss would want you to stay on? If David made the decision, why would Frank want him to continue after giving such early notice? Even if he saw the disaster that was IM3NY and didn't want to get caught up in it, why stay on?

Nachu has never made sense to me. I invested acknowledging I didn't like Nachu or think that MNS could get it done. I still don't. To constantly reference it was shovel ready showed how full of it Frank was/or how much of an idiot he is to believe it. They were relocating people at the time. Which dragged on quarter after quarter - a mine will be significantly harder. There was still significant construction, infrastructure and study work remaining, and none of MNS management except for one, have any mining experience. Wasn't Ausenco working on something for them? Where did that go? It just went quiet. It didn't work out well in the battery game having a management team with no battery experience, why would mining in Africa be different? To go from BFS to mining.... But then add in Africa and a poorly drillied deposit and this is going to be a hard sell to get the cash. Especially since it was 2 years ago that the BFS was done and cost/price assumptions would have moved considerably since then. I wonder whos updating those?

Good luck all. I hope it works out as best it can from here, whatever that may look like for you personally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.